This is the first and limited edition of the To-Do List, classic design and proportion that encase complex and silly mechanic inside. Created in Zurich and manufactured in Switzerland, the watch comes with a 5-year warranty.
The 316L stainless steel 38mm case is built around the Swiss Made Sellita 240-1 Elaboré modular movement which allows for a thinner outer case profile of just 11.5mm. The sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment is held by the outer polished bezel and satin-brushed case. A varnished black dial contrasts with highly polished, raised steel batons with pure white Super-LumiNova infill as hour indexes. The To-Do display on 3 o'clock is framed in highly polished steel with a magnifying lens for the authentic 90´s feel.
The main function of the hedograph is to display a suggested activity at the display at three o’clock, to help you to focus on a time without Excel-Sheets. There are 31 suggested activities, based on “research” that will change according to your lifestyle. The hedograph complication is integrated into the movement of the watch and can be set using the crown. The caliber 13''' automat is rhodium coated and has a modified "Croissant" rotor. A real pillar of Swiss watchmaking, the SW240-1 movement is precise, reliable and robust.
Oyster style tapered 316L brushed steel bracelet with concealed push-button butterfly clasp, engraved with the signature “Ballon de Plage”. Alternatively, you can choose a microfibre wristband with alligator print and a 316L stainless steel “Ballon de Plage” buckle fastening.
- First and Limited-Edition Watch of Trotha Contemporary Assets
- Custom built Sellita 240-1 Elaboré modular movement with 31 pictograms
- Highest Swiss quality standards: 316L Stainless steel, satin brushed and sapphire Crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Classic case size of 38mm with a vintage black lacquered display and custom "Ballon de Plage" rotor
- Available with stainless steel or vegan leather wristband
- Complimentary engraving
- Five years warranty
- Swiss-made calibre 13''' Automatic Sellita Elaboré Movement
- 38h Running time
- 26 jewels, Frequency 28,800 vph
- Rhodium coated
- Rotor with First Draw Edition engraving and Côtes de Genève pattern
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Day and to-do windows
- To-Do List: 31 things you could be doing now
- Black lacquered dial
- Super-LumiNova®-coated silver hands and markers, white/green
- 316L stainless steel brushed case, polished bezel
- Screw-in crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding, two gaskets
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal lens, coated on both sides
- Sapphire exhibition glass on rear
- Screwed-down case back
- Bracelets optional: integrated stainless steel with satin finish or microfribre with reptile pattern
- Case diameter: 38mm; case thickness: 11.05mm; strap width: 20mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
Production of the "First Draw" limited edition will start as soon as a minimum number of watches is ordered. Expected delivery date is end of 2020. In this segment will keep you up to date on the current state of the order and production process
Status Update: 10% of Minimum Order are pre-ordered
In case of nonattainment of the minimum order we will refund the payment
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh